Problem, prayer, Deliverance and thanks giving (UK Lockdown - Day 32)

Psalms 116

1) The pains/sorrows of death surrounded me, And the pains of Sheol/ hell laid/got hold of me/hold upon me. I found trouble and sorrow (Ps 116:3)

2) Then I called upon the name of the Lord: "O Lord, I implore/beseech you,deliver my soul!”/ save me (Ps 116:4)

3) Gracious is the Lord, and righteous; Yes, our God is merciful (Ps 116:5)

4) For You have delivered my soul from death, My eyes from tears, And my feet from falling (Ps 116:8)

5) What shall I render to the Lord, For all His benefits toward me? I will take up the cup of salvation, And call upon the name of the Lord (Ps 116:12-13)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

பெருமை உள்ளவர்களுக்கு தேவன் எதிர்த்து நிற்கிறார்

என் ஜனங்கள் நான் அளிக்கும் நன்மையினால் திருப்தியாவார்கள்

எல்லா புத்திக்கும் மேலான தேவ சமாதானத்தை தரும் தேவன்

சோதனையைச் சகிக்கிற மனுஷன் பாக்கியவான்

உங்களை விசாரிக்கும் தேவன்

கர்த்தருடைய பர்வதத்தில் உங்களுடைய தேவைகள் பார்த்துக்கொள்ளப்படும்

உங்கள் தேவைகளை சந்திக்கும் தேவன் இயேசு

கர்த்தர் உங்களுக்காக யுத்தம் பண்ணுவார்

பயப்படாதே, மகிழ்ந்து களிகூரு; கர்த்தர் பெரிய காரியங்களைச் செய்வார்

அஞ்சனம் பார்க்கிறவர்கள், குறி சொல்லுகிறவர்களைக் குறித்து வேதம் என்ன சொல்லுகிறது ?