Behold , I am alive forevermore

And when I saw Him, I fell at His feet as dead. But He laid His right hand on me, saying to me, “Do not be afraid; I am the First and the Last.I am He who lives, and was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore. Amen. And I have the keys of Hades and of Death (Rev 1: 17 & 18). I greet you In the name of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Beloved ! Let us take the above two scriptures for meditation today. When Jesus Christ appeared to John in his glory , he fell at His feet as dead. He laid his right hand on John, revealing himself to him , saying with love Do not fear. (1)   I am the First and the Last, I am He who lives - Jesus revealed his divine revelation in this sentence. (2) Was dead  - through this Jesus says that, He died on the Calvary by shedding His holy blood for the sins, iniquities and transgressions of all mankind in the world. (3) behold, I am alive forevermore. Amen - through this Jesus says that, He rose to life on the third day and overcame death, and lives forever. (4)  I have the keys of Hades and of Death - through this Jesus says that, He has all authority over death and the hades. Hallelujah ! Glory be to God, Blessed are you and I, who have God so great. There is no need to fear anything in life, no matter what storm. Everything in your life is under his control. He is able to calm down the storm in your life.Hallelujah ! If you haven't accepted Jesus as God, don't delay right now dedicate your life to him and accept him as your God and saviour who died for your sins, iniquities, and risen on the third day. May the Lord Jesus Christ bless you and your family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

பெருமை உள்ளவர்களுக்கு தேவன் எதிர்த்து நிற்கிறார்

என் ஜனங்கள் நான் அளிக்கும் நன்மையினால் திருப்தியாவார்கள்

எல்லா புத்திக்கும் மேலான தேவ சமாதானத்தை தரும் தேவன்

சோதனையைச் சகிக்கிற மனுஷன் பாக்கியவான்

உங்களை விசாரிக்கும் தேவன்

கர்த்தருடைய பர்வதத்தில் உங்களுடைய தேவைகள் பார்த்துக்கொள்ளப்படும்

உங்கள் தேவைகளை சந்திக்கும் தேவன் இயேசு

கர்த்தர் உங்களுக்காக யுத்தம் பண்ணுவார்

பயப்படாதே, மகிழ்ந்து களிகூரு; கர்த்தர் பெரிய காரியங்களைச் செய்வார்

அஞ்சனம் பார்க்கிறவர்கள், குறி சொல்லுகிறவர்களைக் குறித்து வேதம் என்ன சொல்லுகிறது ?